A charitable bequest is one of the easiest and most flexible ways that you can leave a gift to Priests of the Sacred Heart that will make a lasting impact.
the Sacred Heart
Benefits of a bequest
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction
- Reduce the burden of taxes on your family
- Leave a lasting legacy to charity
- Membership in our Good Steward Society, with your name inscribed on our Tree of Life and remembrance in an Annual Mass at the Sacred Heart Altar in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome
- Receive recognition on our website, with your permission.
How a bequest works
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends or Priests of the Sacred Heart as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest using a beneficiary designation form.
Here are some of the ways to leave a bequest to Priests of the Sacred Heart
A bequest may be made in several ways
Click here to review sample bequest language.
- Percentage bequest - make a gift of a percentage of your estate
- Specific bequest - make a gift of a specific dollar amount or a specific asset
- Residual bequest - make a gift from the balance or residue of your estate
How can I learn more?
How do I get started?
If you have any questions about leaving a bequest to us, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you. If you have been so generous as to include a bequest to Priests of the Sacred Heart as part of your estate plan, please take the time to let us know. We would like to recognize you and your family for your generosity.