You may be tired of living at the mercy of the fluctuating stock and real estate markets. A charitable gift annuity is a gift made to the Priests of the Sacred Heart that can provide you with a secure source of fixed payments for life.
Charitable Gift Annuity
Stock or Cash
the Sacred Heart
Benefits of a charitable gift annuity
- Receive fixed payments to you or another annuitant you designate for life
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction for the charitable gift portion of the annuity
- Benefit from payments that may be partially tax-free
- Further the charitable work of Priests of the Sacred Heart with your gift
- Receive honorary membership into the Sacred Heart Auxiliary and share in the daily prayers and Masses of the Priests of the Sacred Heart.
- Deceased annuitants are also remembered annually during special Masses in November.
How a charitable gift annuity works
A charitable gift annuity is a way to make a gift to support Priests of the Sacred Heart.
- You transfer cash or property to Priests of the Sacred Heart.
- In exchange, we promise to pay fixed payments to you for life. The payment can be quite high depending on your age, and a portion of each payment may even be tax-free.
- You will receive a charitable income tax deduction for the gift portion of the annuity.
- You also receive satisfaction, knowing that you will be helping further our mission.
If you decide to fund your gift annuity with cash, a significant portion of the annuity payment will be tax-free. You may also make a gift of appreciated securities to fund a gift annuity and avoid a portion of the capital gains tax. Please contact us to inquire about other assets that you might be able to use to fund a charitable gift annuity.
If you have any questions about charitable gift annuities, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer your questions.